Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Field Marshall, Sep 9, 2015.
Hello please show us new video or picture.
I only worte hard, but true remarks and true is not abusive. So, my comments were not abusive.
However I can see that you still play your game with deleting posts and making werid comments. This way you will achieve similar effects as you got on cossacksword forum where you already ended many threads. This simply cramp members activity, works against cossacks fans and GSC interests.
If you like such things I may stop writing here until free discussion will be possible.
Little update for you!
Nice work on the musket fire, battle will be lively !
Is the big smoke cloud from the impact of the cannon ball ?
One peasent trying to get the entire ennemy army by himself
That smoke effect look cool!
Yes, that bigger smoke is from cannon ball.
Looks very nice, can't wait to see that in action.
Thank you very much! Its nice!
Very nice screen shot. The smoke is better than I had imagined.
Awesome screenshot...............insta-buy for me.
very nice screen shot.
finally posting in this forum, I've been a lurker for far too long now.
First I want to say that I am genuinely excited about the upcoming Cossacks 3. I didn't expect to witness a new Cossacks game again.
The screenshots (especially the new one) look really great. I like the muzzle flash and the smoke. I know that I should not complain with such good-looking ingame scenes, but here are two minor things which attracted my attention:
1. If the larger smoke cloud at the bottom of the picture is indeed coming from a cannon, I'd tweak the particle effect a bit. Well, maybe it's just a strange angle or in the middle of the animation, but it looks a bit weird. It's not that important, though, still looks ok
2. I know that having physics-based body animations for dead corpses is not feasible for thousends of units and would result in a huge performance loss. However, it would look better to have 2-3 different body positions for dead soldiers, since on the screenshot above all the dead soldiers are laying on the ground in the exact same pose (only the orientation changes). This does not look very realistic and can (more or less) be easily solved.
Other than that, keep up the great work and please provide us with more awesome screenshots from time to time. Thanks!
PS: I would love to participate in the Beta test, but I fear I wasn't active enough (read: not active at all) in this forum. However, I've played Cossacks: EW from the very beginning when I was young and know some things about Game Development (mostly the technical stuff).
Finaly something my eyes can feed upon! I like the smoke effects! nice job guys!
Looking at the image again there is something strange, the blue have captured the forge (and even charging with the bayonet) the rest of the city is still in the hand of the white but the market and the mine are red, that's some really strange city
can you show us few screen whit big battle like default $$$ or 5k pt 20?
It looks really nice but I have one question. Was this game run in the highest resolution and graphics settings or maybe in low? I see there lack of anti-aliasing what is very important.
Edges look alright, could easly fix that with SweetFX, the shadows tho could use some work, but even like this it looks pretty awsome, I still wanna see those smoke effects and cannons fire in a video so we can see the whole animations.
I'm glad one of us is now part of the team. Also decent effects on that screenshot. I am hoping we will see ships soon.
The new uppdate looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this possible to do? capture enemy soldiers when they are overruled.
1) The colors and shades of the game
2) gunfire from muskets
3) canonball effect near artillery depot
I don't like:
1) how dead soldiers are lying on the ground. It seems they are sleeping not fallen down under gunfire.
2) the Blue Grenadiers are attacking without battalion squads, they are bunch of men without order. In CII without squads you cant do anything - I liked that option
Separate names with a comma.